Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Johnson Wedding

This past Saturday our good friend Rob married his childhood friend Lara. It was such a nice weekend. We had the opportunity to see our college friends and what a blast we had "catchin up" and reminiscing about old times. The wedding itself was absolutely beautiful and everyone looked all fancy in their tuxes, suits, and dresses.
Rob and Lara had a great idea of bringing a photo booth to the reception and all the guests were able to take some cool and quirky photos. Emily and I, Nate and Kathy, and Jerry and Tracy all go in the booth at one time and took some hilarious photos. My big head covered up half the screen though.
Yesterday Luke and Laura, Emily and I went wakeboarding behind our boat. What a blast that was......or not!! Luke and Laura was able to get up on the wakeboard after a few attempts. Me, however, was unsuccessful!! Oh well, I'll keep trying I guess. It was a lot of fun though.

No comments: